页面

2011/09/10

Best Identity Theft Protection?

Hi, I am planning to buy a program from Life Lock. Their price is $ 10 per month. Well I’m not sure if the price is right what I really like is the I get. I’ve heard really good feedback from them. Not to mention they are guarantee up to a million, if ever my got stolen. Heh nice isn’t it?
Now my question is before I join? Is it really time to panic and everyone should buy identity theft program or I am just crazy or something?
Also I need to know if there is other programs out there that I should consider?
Oh, I almost forgot incase you wanna see Life Lock to check them out yourself before answering my question?
here’s the site.
http://bestservices.awardspace.com/identitytheft.php

it’s an advertisement, not a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment