页面

2011/02/21

Can someone please help me :( ?

I need songs for my wedding, I have already decided I want the song Differences - Ginuwine and the song Blindsided - Bon Iver
Are there any songs that you guys would play at your wedding that might be appealing to me?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
All My Life- K-Ci & JoJo*
Fight For Love- Elliott Yamin
Halo- Beyonce
I Wanna Be- Chris Brown
If This Isnt Love- Jennifer Hudson*
Love Story- Taylor Swift
Love You I Do- Jennifer Hudson*
Never Knew I Needed- Ne-Yo*
No Air- Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown*
With You- Chris Brown*

Only the songs with the (*) are songs that I might consider playing at my wedding, the rest were just songs I thought you might like

Other Answers:
Forever With You by Decyfer Down... It would make a great song for the newlyweds to dance to(ballad-like dancing, not break dancing).

Lifehouse has a lot of songs good for that, namely Me And You and Hanging By A Moment.|||The only exception by paramore is really sweet also Just the way you are by Bruno mars|||Rock with you by michael jackson. It was played at a family members wedding, and it was very nice. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment