页面

2011/02/21

On the scale of 1-10 how much are you obsessed with your favorite contacts on y!a?

hi sweet heart I am obssesed to the extent that when I dont see them around i get bored, lol.. so 10..

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
hi sweet heart I am obssesed to the extent that when I dont see them around i get bored, lol.. so 10..

Other Answers:
I stalk them everyday, i look at there pic everyday, i go on there profile everyday!! i even hacked there webcam so i can watch them live everyday!!|||Hey Granger. I am Hermione too . . . weird . . . ok so like a 9.5! How could i NOT be obsessed with him? he is CUTE!!!!|||18! I love them too much. And I dont have favourite contacts, all my contacts ARE my favourites.

♥|||10.

Its a loving obsession though......not a pleasure myself to their avi obsession.|||10 - 9,9 = 0.1
good at math|||1 to 2 maybe.|||1.|||10!|||5|||A 10. I love them to death|||well i will give 7 out of 10|||10 ...Too Much Obsessed !

Love to See them Online at the Same Time !

No comments:

Post a Comment