页面

2011/02/21

Do you ever feel guilty when your answer is voted best but there was one that really was better?

I have developed the habit of answering old questions that have not gotten any answers at all. One was about the visions of some seer. They were referred to as unpublished, so I answered if they are unpublished, how would we know? One other person answered later, and gave her understanding of the story. That is, she had some real information. Nonetheless, in spite of the fact that I voted for her, my answer was voted best. I think it was probably from people voting who dont believe in seers. Now I feel guilty.

Has anything like this ever happened to you? How did you deal with it?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
Yep.

I hate the feeling that I have something that should belong to someone else. :)

Other Answers:
Yes but Id get over it.|||no i love it when i get best answer, its my 10 points so who cares about the other answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment