页面

2011/02/21

True or False :u hate math subject ?

false: i used to actually really like maths. i think the reason i liked it was because there was always a right or wrong answer and it is logical.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
false: i used to actually really like maths. i think the reason i liked it was because there was always a right or wrong answer and it is logical.

Other Answers:
True.|||TRUE X109874984752093857023984570239857

UGH worst subject EVER!|||TRUE HATE IT SINCE NURSERY SCHOOL. Why does Math has to exist? And math should have its own Math Counselor to solve its own Math problems whilst we have our own problems to solve by ourselves. Math just makes everything worse! ><|||True! I Love Calculators!|||False, I like math. i prefer reading, but i like math.|||False. I dont hate it. I loathe it.|||True its awful and so hard and need smart people|||Yeah. .|||True. I hate math.|||True. WITH A PASSION.|||false haha i find it to be one of the easiest subjects so i dont mind it|||False, i love maths its my favourite subject|||I never used to mind it that much. But now? They made me despise it.|||false.. you might love math, but it wont love you back....|||SO TRUE!|||100,000% TRUE! :)|||False, i love math|||True|||Thats true!...|||I hate maths|||Yes true. Reason? Because Im so bad at it :(|||True, I hate math.|||True...me and Maths didnt really get on well|||false|||true|||true|||true|||true

No comments:

Post a Comment