页面

2011/02/21

What turns you on...?

right now.....a nice sandwich would be a good start

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
right now.....a nice sandwich would be a good start

Other Answers:
A few things,
-Guys with great arms
-Being alone with a cute guy
-Smoking weed
-someone touching/kissing my neck or collar bone|||I have a switch somewhere, I think its around my um...my you know...my ding-a-ling-a-ling and my bumbaloo...|||A hot guy touching my hair|||the switch at the base of my spine|||Passionate kissing.|||Nudity.|||That place downtown where the freaks all come around
Its a hole in the wall,
its a dirty free-for-all.|||Playstation.

...Shut up, its the Internet.|||$$$|||Kissing on my neck or smells nice|||A remote control.|||You 8==D~~~|||An head massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment