页面

2011/02/21

What are your favorite cookies when you go to Grandmas house?

i dont have a grandma nor did they give me cookies...

Will you be my grandma, Grandma Elda?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
i dont have a grandma nor did they give me cookies...

Will you be my grandma, Grandma Elda?

Other Answers:
My grandma never made cookies, she usually gave me fruit to eat, or sometimes she would make me limonade to drink.|||i think they have all passed away sadly, ummm cookies wise, i cant remember tbh, possibly they never offered me any idk|||Oreos
My mom-mom always has like 10 boxes of cookies at her house :D|||chocolate chip cookies.|||sugar cookies|||Pinwheels :)|||chocalte chip or sugar cookies|||my grandma is diabetic so she doesnt make cookies|||shes been dead for decades but OMG she made the BEST sugar cookies.|||I never had any grandmas|||Elda! you cutie pie. I like the snickerdoodles she makes|||SHUT UP!!!!!!|||whatever she makes that day|||My grandma is dead, both of them.|||my grandma dont bake cookies....|||i never meet my grandparents- theyre all dead

No comments:

Post a Comment