页面

2011/02/21

Justin Bieber died last week?

on CSI........ shouldnt he just stay down?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
LOL !
I am Married Nothing can Bother me Now !

Other Answers:
if justin bieber actually died thered be like 300 million teenage girls hunting down the killer haha|||Yeah. I was so happy when I saw that.|||to be honest: I WOULDNT CARE EITHER WAY!
I dont get why people who dont like him talk about him or even ask questions.
i just find it pathetic how people are always bringing him up even though they hate him.|||B
O
A
T
S

N

H
O
E
S|||D@mn! I was about to say that. Until I saw you wrote that in your details. :D|||If only life truly imitated art... lmaooo|||Aww, you got my hopes up. I thought he died after watching his movie for the first time|||Stop teasing|||Lets party then|||No. Stop bringing him up.|||He is still alive, duh... -.-|||He IS just a kid guys...|||Bieber didnt die..too bad.|||Thatd be nice.|||HUH?|||I wish!|||good for him!|||i wanna see that|||Ugh I wish it were true!|||Stop getting my hopes up, it`s cruel.|||lol at u|||oh my gosh he did|||hey man, i dont like em either, but that aint nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment