页面

2011/02/21

Voohoo! I got e-married to Jack! I expect presents :)?

Though on the same day Voldy left Bella. Sorry Honey :( I hope you can at least be happy for something!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
Muuaaah
Theres Your Present !

Gives a Peck on the Cheek , And ...Stands by your Side !

Other Answers:
Youre going to get so many e-wedding gifts!

http://www.123greetings.com/wedding/wedd…

I hope the e-best-man wasnt totally e-drunk!|||Ya i feel bad for Bella. I know what present i am going to get you . . . a lifetime supply of Captain Crunch!! Am i invited?

BTW i know it is a muggle cereal but ull love it|||I know :(

But still...heres your present...*gives you new broomstick*
Ill give Jack one when he stops being mean to me.
I am happy for you :)|||congratulations young miss, I never knew he would marry you though he told me that he loves you lol..

my star to this question is ur present.. I;

where captain jack call him, wanna have drink with him ha ha ha ha|||{} & presents,|||Congrats!! :D|||here have a love postin you may need it and am giving on to bela to and not ur hub he needs a dvd for harry potter|||Congratulations!!

As a gift from me, Ill give your question a star! :DD|||Congrats :)

*hands you a new toaster*|||a star from me as a present to your e-marry. i wish you to live together forever.|||E-marriage? Thats sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment