页面

2011/02/21

What do you think about the differences in male/female magazines...?

Check out these websites:

http://uk.askmen.com/ < Cars, Meals, Sports, Jobs, Places to visit, Health, Video games and some advice on how to get girls and style/ sex appeal but not too overdone

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/ < EVERYTHING is about how to look good and beauty/ hair advice and relationship/ guy advice and theres wayyy too much of it (HAHA read this one: 30 Things to Do with a Naked Man)

I wont lie, the cosmopolitan website makes me feel claustraphobic (lol thats the only way I can describe it), it makes me feel like as a girl theres nothing else in my life but my looks and guys.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
Well, you really have to look at the same catigories because if u look at it that way, they are alot alike. One I can think of is playboy ( for guys) and playgirl ( for woman) they are the same in a lot of ways but they put advice and pictures suitable for guys and then on playgirl they put advice and pictures suitable for woman.

Other Answers:
both boring and are just full of advertisements instead of meaningful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment