页面

2011/02/21

Poll: How Does The Color Pink Make You Feel!?

Like a Material girl :P jks... it makes me feel spoiled :P Its so bright and funky! :P

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
Like a Material girl :P jks... it makes me feel spoiled :P Its so bright and funky! :P

Other Answers:
the color pink makes me feel confident . it makes me have a wonderful day . its personally the ,, the prettiest color ever . (:|||usually it makes me think of cute happy things. i have no idea why. although i dont really associate the colour with girls like a lot of people do. that is just a stereotype.|||Energetic and happy!!!|||Hideous|||Girly|||i feel pretty aw so pretty and witty and GAYYYYYY....|||feminine|||it depends on the shade. but im a girl so i like pink sometimes.|||Like a princess. *

lol.|||Gay.|||Cute and free :P
I love pink color|||It makes me feel happy!!|||it reminds me of the angles and love stories|||gay|||girly ,and im a guy|||girly... which i am :)|||too girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment