页面

2011/02/20

Please help me find out which movie this is ?

All I remember is that it was about a guy who had his heart replaced by some kind of a mechanical heart which allowed him to move faster punch harder, basically it made him kind of superhuman. He was running from the evil corporation which replaced his heart but wants the mechanical one back now. He also finds a partner(maybe a black cop Im not sure) who helps him escape I think its from the 90s maybe 80s. There are a lot of fighting scenes and the showdown is in a club where the main character is confronted by a guy who has an improved version of the mech heart.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
Drive?

Other Answers:
RoboCop 1987, maybe.not sure|||I know its not right because of the date, but the heart plot only reminds me of IRONMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment