页面

2011/02/21

Poll when you are at home do you always walk around in your bare feet?

I always do even in the winter. As soon as I walk in the door I take my shoes and socks off

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
I want to marry you. What do you say?

Other Answers:
I even go outside barefoot in the winter and shovel snow away from the porch or take the trash out to the container outside. No big deal when you live where its this cold most of the year you learn to get used to it.|||only in the summer. I like warm feet and dont like paying to keep the place so warm that I can go barefoot in the winter.|||I take of SHOES so I dont spread around dirt from outside, but I have slippers right there so I dont slip on the hardwood floor.|||I always wear socks or slippers. I cant stand the fact of being barefoot. Or maybe I just dont like my feet getting dirty.|||no i dont. i never wear shoes in the house but i always wear socks.|||yeah same
also because my house is carpet, I wouldnt want to get the carpet dirty now would I? :)|||Yes me too and too lazy to use slippers in winter..love bare feet. went out in the snow a fews times. back east.|||yeap, I love the feel of good wood on my tired feet.|||yeah, I hate shoes.|||no have to have socks on i HATE my feet getting cold :)|||i wear flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment