页面

2011/02/21

Why do people hate on Justin Bieber?

Man they need to stop hatin on justin bieber. its 2011, and i gadda say how disgusted i was when i saw all that hate on this little boy. when i look at his youtube vids all i see is comments about him being gay, and comments about how he cant sing. or like i usually just dont like people but i want him to die like quit the hate man. people also say he sounds like a girl..uhm, are you forgetting jackson 5? or new edition? :) people say they hate him cause he acts black.. look, no one knows where hes from, he probably grew up with that. so many people are just haters.
the people who hate are the people who got nothin goin for themselves so they try to bring down the person who is making it and actually trying to do somethin for themselves ya feel me?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
As you said before, all people say is that he is gay. Also he is a girl. But a lot of people say it out of jelousy. I mean come on, he was some kid who got discovered on youtube and is now a multimillionare. Does that happen often? no. SO people like to hate on him cause they wish they had all of that money, meet all those famous people and have millions of girls obsessed with you. So yeah, people have to just shut up, hating on him isnt gonna change anything!

Hope it helps ;) (best answer would be nice) lol

Other Answers:
I dont like them hating him . Whats the reason ? The rumors about him being gay are so bogus . Why be so mean to him ? The haters just hate on what they cant imitate :P . I totaly agree with you. Hes making something of himself and people should feel proud of him and actually support . But no they hate.|||Why do people assume haters (no need to add the word on) have nothing going for themselves? People who make blythe assumptions about people they dont know are no different from those who judge celebrities.|||No I dont feel you sorry. But to get to your answer, people have there opinions and mine- i hate justin beiber and hes a girl. But...you have your opinion too. Everybody can have there own opinion.|||I totally get it. I love Justin Bieber. And as a matter of fact, he is male. I should know. His childish looks are all for the better, really. ;D|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zb64y6Nvs0 Justin Bieber was shot and killed but it was fake so dont even worry|||They hate him because they think he sounds like a girl, when in all honesty, his voice is definitely getting deeper. They are probably jealouss, i would be too(; Truee bieber faann<3|||hes hated bcuz hes overrated.|||His horrible fans|||I feel ya girl but its their job to hate, so let them haters hate.|||Why do you care about what they think? Im pretty sure Justin doesnt.|||Alright Im going to put you in check. First off, people say hes gay, cant sing, want to kill him because you crazy bieber fans are annoying, & you cant deny it. Hello were in 2011 not 1965, Justin Bieber is the Jackson 5 of this generation, so stfu. He does act black, and its quite annoying. Everyone even myself and I dont consider myself a fan know where hes from, evidently you arent fan because youd know he deff grew up around white people so he didnt grow up with that cocky, arrogant, my sh-t dont stink attitude. I actually find that contradicting considering Bieber fans are mostly the ones who ask questions about him on Y!A so YOU are the ones looking for it. I think you guys have nothing going for yourselves, I get that you like an artist but to be OBSESSED with a kid is a bit weird, creepy, and no-life ish. So the question goes back to you.|||Ive never understood why people would hate on someone they dont know.

I like Justin,okay,Im not obsessed with him like loads of teenage girls are,but I can see why thy are. He has good music and hes good-looking. I never understand all the hate he gets,but hey,I guess he gets a lotta love to make up for it,huh? hehe.

I think its because hes so young and basically an overnight sensation. It may anger some people that he was discovered on YouTube. Some may feel he had all his success handed to him on a plate and that he didnt have to work for anything. Im sure he did, and if he didnt have talent he wouldnt be where he is today.

I dont hate him,I admire him for what hes doing. Hes doing what he loves and dya know what? I RESPECT that and so should other people. He has not done anything to the hates. I guess it is all jealousy. Not everyone is going to love Justin Bieber,hes bound to have haters. Its unfair to say he sounds like a girl when hes probably just a late developer. Its not something he can help.

Love or Hate Justin Bieber,ya cant deny that hes very ambitious and driven. If he wasnt,he wouldnt be such a bankable teen star. Everyone wants a piece of him and he seems very grounded and down to earth too. He shouldnt pay attention to the haters and it looks like he doesnt. Hes got loads of fans,why would he need pathetic saddos who sit behind a computer typing out nasty things? Good Luck to him, I say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment