页面

2011/02/21

POLL: Thoughts on Lady Gaga?

and do you believe that computers will come self aware and take over the world one day? Lol

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
Gagas fashion is too weird. Artificial intelligence, its possible.

Other Answers:
Shes inspirational.

I want to create a space for my fans where they can feel free and where they can celebrate because I didnt fit in in high school and I felt like a freak. So I like to create this atmosphere for my fans where they feel like they have a freak in me to hang with and they dont feel alone.|||She is a genius in the sense that she knows how to please the public and become famous for being a complete weirdo. Its all a show, all fake, but give her props cause she is practically a household name.|||My thoughts on Lady Gaga,well Im pretty sure she never has to worry about being eaten by cannibals,because cannibals dont eat clowns,they taste funny. Nope on computers they will always be controlled by humans.|||Gaga sucks.

Computers are already self aware. Did you see that one win Jeopardy with all their trick questions? They cant take over the world because none of them are self-mobile and we could just pull the plug.|||I think she pretends to be a musician just to show off her ridiculous clothes because shes not attractive enough to be a real fashion model.|||Cant stand her!! A meat suite? Really? And as for the computers, I highly doubt it. While we are improving our skills towards technology, technology can only improve by what demand we assign. Thanks|||With so much bad talk about Lady Gaga, including myself are we perhaps biased and do not see her art?|||She is creative, talented, different, and unique.


No.|||Illuminati.
And no lol|||attention craver, will do anything contraversial to stay in the spotlight, which seems desperate.|||Shes a crazy druggie. She admitted that she does drugs in an interview that was shown the same night of the Grammys.|||I think shes amazing, talented and beautiful|||I love her uniqueness, she is amazing.
I think the world will blow it self up.|||i dont like the lady gaga of today. i liked her when she first came out with just dance, pokerface lovegame|||sucks!

aliens|||gross
probably|||none and no|||she is amazing|||LMAO ABOUT THE FIRST ANSWER? WELL FXCK YOU UGLY BXTCH.|||I love her!<3|||I love the girl|||I dont like Lady Gaga, and her outfits are ugly.|||ipuke...she has ruined music

did you know whiz before he was famous ? before black n yellow ?|||freak


yes|||sorry exuse for a man/woman

No comments:

Post a Comment