页面

2011/02/21

Whats your favourite Britney album?

Personally I really like in the zone and Blackout, and I like the vibe that femme fatale is going for, have you guys heard the snippet inside out, it sounds really good!! anyway, let me know what is ur favourite britney album from 1 to 6. :P thanks

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
I will always have a soft spot for baby one more time since thats when i first discovered her. and circus was the first album she released after i became a big fan.

britney has amazing singles in it,

In the zone and blackout are the best tho.

Other Answers:
I Actually like a few pop artists, so i have no hate for pop, but i dislike spears music.

My mom has quite a few of her albums, and from what i heard i disliked them a lot.

I Could listen to them again considering i might have a change of heart, but i`m pretty sure she will still sound bad to me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, wrong section|||So far, Circus|||Oops...I Did It Again! and Blackout|||None|||Ha! Youre a guy, faaaaaggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment