页面

2011/02/20

[MJ FANS] What is your all-time favorite Michael Jackson song?

I get to pick two as Im the worthy asker. My favorites are:

Another Part of Me - That song has so much rhythm and the tune is just so damn cool! His voice sounds loud and sexy :)

* YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE SONG *
Scream - Again, a great tune, good lyrcis, its very rhythmical, Janet sounds great in it, the video is just so good.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters:
black or white is a great song and a cool video

Other Answers:
Human Nature- I love this song so much! Its rhythm is so cool and its beautiful lyrics are so awesome! Human Nature was my first favorite Michael Jackson song ever and until today, is one of my most favorites (all Michael Jackson songs are my favorite)
thanks so much for posting this question...peace!
EDIT: OH I LOVE ANOTHER PART OF ME, TOO! It is one of the three reasons why I bought the BAD album!
MICHAEL JACKSON ROCKS AND HIS MUSIC WILL LIVE ON FOREVER!|||Today its Black Or White tomorrow when you ask, it could change, depending on my mood.
I see Im not the only country music fan who also loves MJ. RIP,Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment