页面

2011/02/05

Help With An Art Project?

I need some ideas for a final piece for an art project D:
It can be pretty much anything, Im mainly looking at two artists.

1. Microbo, an urban artist who uses signs and symbols to draw attention to the environment.

2. Patrick Caulfield, who uses everyday events and objects in his art.

I prefer Patrick Caulfield, but I can also combine the two.
I was thinking of using my own everyday life, or emotions in the piece, but any other ideas or tips are welcome. Really appreciate any help, thanks :3

Best Answer Chosen Voters
depending on the type of art u are doing like sculpture, photography, or drawing and painting. focus on the dramatic realism so youll grab peoples attention.. it would have helped more if u posted some of your peices so i can help you much easier but.. stay confident in your art and hope u do well =).

No comments:

Post a Comment