页面

2011/02/07

Shouldnt alcohol be illegal?

Ive been addicted to every illegal drug under the sun and including heroin, methamphetamine, pills, acid, PCP and pot and Ive never harmed anyone but myself. Going window shopping in the nude at 4 am was my worst act when I was on methamphetamine but no one saw me and nobody was harmed my drug use but me..

Alcohol causes wife beating and car crashes and what I did two nights ago in Los Vegas. I decided to drink when I never do drink and the next thing I know Im pushing two Nevada cops around as they "try to" handcuff which they couldnt because I thought I was fighting with civilians. Long story short they let me go.

Im a sober "some times on meth mechanical engineer and actor here in Hollywood CA. if it matters.

Best Answer
F*** yes alcohol should be illegal. Its a known fact that as you said, alcoholics are more harmful than drug users. Dont remember if it was on the news or online that I read, but definitely, its proven that drunks are more of a danger to people. :]

Meth is great to do on occasion the way. Im glad youre not like the idiots that abuse it and blame it on the drug. People abuse drugs. The drug doesnt abuse you.

Other Answers (11)
You caused yourself trouble your need for overstimulation. Whether or not alcohol, you will harm yourself. Maybe it doesnt matter to you if you dont care about yourself. Since you are an actor, maybe your persona is valued to you if you get attention getting gigs. Other times you have little direction and do **** to yourself.

if alcohol was a newly discovered drug they would make it illegal. But because it is part of culture and so widely accepted in society (and the government get so much money from taxing it) it stays legal

yea alcohol should be made illegal cause i believe crime would go down if it wasnt so available it causes fights and deaths its stupid why trust a man made chemical we screw everything up as it is.

Only chug injuns should not be allowed to buy alcohol as they cannot handle it.

its better off being legal but it should be more regulated because either way the crime rings will get involved and it will become a problem once again just like in prohibition

no, It is a part of our Human culture and caviar just wont taste good without a swig of vodka.

I think it should but our opinion doesnt matter

Im just gunna tell how it is. why would take meth or heroin. Ur gunna have no veins, no teeth, cuts all over ya, i mean what da F mane. I was a meth addict for 10 years back in the 60s. It was different back then. free spirited ya know. once wheh ni was high on meth i thought i could fly so i tried flying over this obese man. it didnt work and i said to him move ya fat piece of lard. he picked up with one hand and he turns and i see his face, it ends up being william howard taft the 4th. i was like ooooo ****. then will had me arrested for possess of meth. i was locked up and did my time for 3 years. I joined the latin kings while in prison ( first non latin guy to do so) i said to my self i dont wanna be a skin head and shave my head, if im a blood or a crip ima just die in prison prob so i said y not latin king. So i went up to juan pablo the leader of my prison and i said hola (i pronounced the h) me lamo (prounce the L) herbert. he says to me never speak spanish again but gosh danget ur in. welcome to the club. so i got a big latin king tat on my back and arms. so moral of the story dont do meth unless u want to end up in the latinkings. hope this helps.
With much love,
Her L

latinkings.com

No alcohol should not be illegal, nor should the rest of the **** out there. But then again if it is illegal it just makes it a more profitable item for those that do under the table money handling (which I do like) instead of the governments taxing system, and then I will probably have to pay more money in taxes to the police for there "fight against beer" that I wouldnt give much a damn for. If people want to **** them selves up all means let them, it does me better.

So yea, it sounds like a stupid tedious plan that only a retarded tweako would think to be the solution since there eyes always tend to widen in some way at "the law". the way, how can you say youre a sober fellow after the previous paragraph you just wrote?

You really are an actor arent you? Dumb as ****. And my grandpa was a mechanical engineer as well. Tool knowledge and common sense are two different things that can visit each other, but are definitely two separate things. Your common sense seems to be low.

Even if alcohol is illegal, consumption wont stop. Weve learned that from history, from the crime rings that emerged during the Prohibition Era. I believe alcohol should not be sold, but thats just me. Its pointless and can cause destructive behaviors in excess. I just wish we could control ourselves a little better.

I hope you get some help for your addictions. Im sure youre aware its no laughing matter what meth can do to your system, and the harm you can cause others while high on it, even if it hasnt happened yet. Then again, alcohol is more prevalent and definitely has caused much unneeded misery, so yeah, why isnt it illegal? Why is pot illegal but not alchol? No idea.

It should not.
It has been used for thousands of years as a drink. More used than water, kids used to drink it with every meal. They wouldnt use water because water wasnt clean at all and was not safe, the alcohol was safe because the process it went through killed all the bacteria.
Than later in history, in America, they made prohibition which was the banning of alcohol. This was a good idea they thought because same reasons you said. But it didnt work, alcohol was made illegally and instantly became one of the main illegal substances. They made moonshine and bath tub gin. Neither was safe and was really dangerous to drink. A big issue with all this was you didnt know who was doing it, so many sold and bought it illegally. Some police knew about it, some congress members. Just everyone. Groups like gangs were illegally move it around. There was alot of violence. They decided prohibition was wrong because it was more dangerous to make it illegal, everyone did it, and the violence with it. it was safer to leave it how it was.
It is often used with religion also.

I just know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment